Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why ?? :'(

Why does it hurts?

why does it hurts when someone likes you..
I hate it when she say something about you..
Maybe i'm crazy, or maybe i'm selfish but one thing's for sure.
I just love you..

I feel rejection whenever you talk to her
I feel jealous, i feel mad..
i feel like i'm not pretty in your eyes.. especially when you smile at her..
it breaks my heart, it hurts deep down inside..

I wish, I pray that i would be better someday..
hoping it was never too late for us to .. make up? 


Everytime she speaks about you, i'm getting on my nerves..
am I too selfish? or is it just that i don't want anyone to get close to you..


You know, it's like a thorn in my heart,
It makes me hurt, it makes me cry..
I think i'm crazy, really crazy.. telling it to everyone
but if it is the only way to make myself feel better,
maybe i would

I can't help seeing people from your past..
I can't help hating them..
I can't help myself from being insecure from them :'( 
i hate everything about her..



:'(

1 comment:

  1. mahal na mahal ka nya .. kaya wala ka ng dapat ikagalit o ikatakot pa : )

    ReplyDelete