Wednesday, January 30, 2013

When i say that i am a Christian ....




I am not shouting that i am clean living
i'm whispering that 
" i was lost, but now i'm found and forgiven"


I don't speak of this with pride,
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide

I'm not trying to be strong ( because i am weak)
I'm professing i am weak and i need His strength to carry on
I'm not claiming to be perfect
My flaws are too visible, but God believes i am worth it.

I still feel the string of pain  of course,
I have my share of heartaches,so i call upon him

i'm not bragging of success
i'm admitting i have failed and need God to 
clean my mess.

When i say i'm a Christian i'm not holier than thou
I'm just a simple sinner who recieved God's good grace, somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment