Monday, January 21, 2013

Have you seen her?

My cute little princess...


She's not my daughter..
but i love her like a daughter..

She's my future niece ^__^ haha..

I love her and she loves me too..


Oh, by the way.. she's my baby bunninay :D 

She's  a 4 yr old cutie little baby who wants to.. 

- dance oppa gangnam style..
to her it's ( yamyam tay) ..

 ( yeah, she's kinda bulol )

-she always tiktilaok sabi ng manok.

(when you hear her sing, you'll definitely laugh )


This girl..
She always wanted to be with me wherever i am..
even when i had to go home..
she still wants to go with me..

she's very naughty..

but then.. she's still cute :D 

Some of the pictures will prove that we're like a mother and child :D:D







 it's Kuya Anton's birthday..
but we got more pictures than him.. haha..

That silly girl wanted to...


^________________^





 Doing the..


BLEEEEHHH... :P 



while She...



"Uhhmm :))"




This is the official  bleeehhh :P




Ngusooooo... :*



She always like that japan- japan :)
^_________^-V




It's really funny when she told me..


"Tetay asiiiimmm !"


haha :D 


 


Yeah, we're tired..  :D







and this is the Birthday Baboinks :D( isa na nga lang blurred pa. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment