Monday, January 21, 2013

10 Things Jesus wants you to know right now.

--*You are my beloved. ( Ephesians 5:1)

--* I knew you before you were born as my hands formed you, i whispered purpose into your bones, I can't not love you. ( Psalm 139  : 6) ( if my memory serves me right :D)


--*I love you beyond your human reasons--even at your very worst. ( Romans 5 :8 )




--*My love is contrary to all you know of love. i love you "even though" and "deeper still "
My love reaches.. pursues and remains. (Psalm 36: 5)


--*My love for you won't work out fail ( Deutoronomy 31 :8 )


--* No matter what you heard or what you come to believe, there's nothing that can separate you from my love. ( Romans 8: 38-39)


--* I am not people. So please-- don't put human words in my mouth or apply human behaviors to my character. You will miss me altogether. ( Isaiah 55 : 8)


--*I've never ignored you.. I've been here all along.Protecting. Loving. Waiting. (Psalm 56:8)


--*Forgive some of my followers. People-- even christian people will fail you. You live in a fallen land, where no one is perfect and all need is My grace. Put your faith and trust in me alone. ( Psalm 146:3)


--*I understand your pain and your hearbreaks and my heart breaks with you.. ( Isaiah 53 :3 )











-- actually it's 21. but i wrote only ten..the most important for me.. :D
Sorry for being selfish.

Godbless people..



No comments:

Post a Comment