Sunday, January 20, 2013

My daddy Jesus..:'(

I am sorry for being weak..
I'm sorry for not trustin you , God..

You know my heart..
you know how it hurts..
You know how it tears me apart..

but i know that it hurts more for You..

Seeing your Child.. Your princess in pain..
Lord i'm sorry for everything i did to you these past few days..
Lord i promised to be your everything but i didn't..

How i pray i could find a way to get back to you..
You know..
i dont feel contentment..
i feel empty..
i feel that You're not here in my heart..

Bring me back to you..
All i know is that i burn for you.
Bring back the fire you've given to me..
Bring back the love..You've shown me..
like the First time i Loved You..


Seeing a child like this is so pitiful isn't it..
Lord you know i pity myself alot..

because i know how far i am to you..
i want to stay by your side again..
i want to be happy being with you Jesus...

Lord , all i want is you.. :"(
all i really want in my life is.. You..
and only You God..

I missed the time when i worship..when i give joy to you..
i missed the time when i play guitar and sing songs for you..
I missed the time when i composed my BEST-EVER song to you..


Jesus, i miss everything about you..
i Hope you're not mad at me my Father..
i'm sorry for being a Prodigal child of Yours..


iloveYou..Father..
iloveYou Jesus.....




Your Loving Princess...
Isaii.. :'(

1 comment:

  1. Jesus.. i pray that everything would be okay..
    In your mighty name..
    in the God above all i pray..
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete